Candidate must be perfect in following skills
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of AIX5.2, 5.3, 6.1
- AIX system Administration, New build and configurations, HACMP setup and configurations, OS Migration and TL Upgrade, Creation and Maintenance of NIM server and deploying security standards.
- Health Check and Hardening of Servers as per audit requirements and standards.
- LVM Administration. Creating and managing jfs2 file Systems, Volume groups, logical volumes, migration of filesystems between VG’s.
- Creation of LPAR and Dynamic allocation of resources through DLPAR
- Virtualization experience using VIO and Micro-partitioning
- Installation of Patches and Security fixes and maintain firmware level in all servers
- Implementing system security (Health Check) as per the standards of IBM
- TCP/IP, NFS administration
- Users and Group management
- Hands on migration from AIX 5.3 to 6.1 and 7.1
- Clonning partitions’s in VIO environment
- Performing rootvg and datavg backup
- Restoring rootvg and datavg Backup
- NIM server & Client installations and Configurations
- Hands on HACMP (creating and configuring two node clusters)
- Creation of LPP, SOPT using MKSYSB image
- Performance monitoring through VMSTAT, NETSTAT, IOSTAT.
- Creating file systems based on the request from Project manager
- Checking for error report on servers
- Creating user, groups, home directories
- Exporting volume groups from one node to other and adding new disk to volume group.
- Replacing failed disk
- Designing and managing disk space using AIX Logical volume management
- Commissioning of new AIX servers to environment as per the IBM standards
- Installing six pack tools as per the IBM standard requirements.
- Collecting and updating the server level information to SA&D coordinator
You can register for a Free demo class
(Visited 99 times, 1 visits today)